IMDB listing

Check out IMDB - my ranking is like 40,000 out of about 2,800,000 people in the movie biz.

Is that good? It's better than ranking 2,000,000, let me tell ya. And for ONE movie credit on "Protesters", it's good enough!

I'm still waiting for them to add my credit on "War of the Worlds". Not that it matters, what a terrible movie.

Well, it wasn't half bad for the acting and the production value, the special FX and all.... what I didn't like, is the story, the subject matter.

And the fact that it was a remake. Why bother? Is Spielberg going stale?

Sorry, Mr. Spielberg, I got your coffee for you and I lit your cigar on the set, but I was never pleased with this choice of project and the end result. It failed to do anything for the public.

Now we just shrug our shoulders when we recall of "E.T." Are aliens good or are they bad? C'mon!

Comments

Popular Posts